Friday, February 17, 2012

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Book Buddies,

I want to say a HUGE “thank you” to my buddies, Aiyah and Kent.

Aiyah, I had a super fun time visiting you in your classroom. I was a little scared at first, but you were very nice and Ms. Amundsen is really nice, too. I will tell Moosey-Moose you said “hi”, too.

I also want to say “hi” to my friend, Kent. Mrs. Hunter remembers you, too! We are both very happy for you and being successful in school. That’s a big word for me. I had to ask for help. I need a new book to read. Can you recommend one for me?

Thanks again for writing to me.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should read "Okay for Now" I can't recall what the title is. It's about a boy name Doug, his parents are drifting apart. His brother is in the Vietnam war. So Doug goes to the library every week and learns how to draw. BEST BOOK I EVER READ!