Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads Another Junie B. Jones Book

Hi Book Buddies,

My book buddies in Mrs. A.’s class want me to read another Junie B. Jones book.  I don’t have the second book but I have this one.  I found it at the very back of my book shelf.

Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed - Day 1

It is called, JUNIE B. JONES HAS A MONSTER UNDER HER BED.  I want to read this one because I think I have a monster under my bed, too! Maybe Junie B. can give me ideas about how to get rid of the monster under my bed.

 

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you.  The second book is called JUNIE B. JONES AND A LITTLE MONKEY BUSINESS.  I looked at the list of books inside the cover of the one I am going to read next.

I hope you write back soon.  I like it when my book buddies ask me questions, too! 

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
did junie b. ask a friend for help in JUNIE B. JONES HAS A MONSTER UNDER HER BED?




from a buddy in mrs. A's class