Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - THE MAGIC TREE HOUSE

Hi Book Buddies,

How do you like the Magic Tree House book, A GOOD NIGHT FOR GHOSTS? I really like it. I think the doughnuts that Jack and Annie saw at the River Cafe must be the beignets that Moosey-Moose was eating on his trip to New Orleans. That reminds me, I have not heard from him. I bet he's having a lot of fun sightseeing!

Anyway, I'm on page 58 already in my book. I wonder if Jack and Annie are ever going to be able to help Dipper. It was really funny when all three of them got scared by the river rat! I wouldn't be scared of a silly rat.

Well, back to reading. Be sure to write back.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear your like my best friend i read the magic tree house but when i moved to a new school i'll read 19 of them it was a good book. It was a little hard to read but i like it so i wish i see you next time love,
renie