Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - THE PUPPY PLACE

Hi Book Buddies,

I'm really liking this Puppy Place book. There are two parts so far that remind me of my home. One, is that Charles likes blueberry pancakes. I LOVE to eat blueberry pancakes. And Waffles are even yummier! I especially like them with lots and lots of whippy cream.

The other thing is on page 38 when Charles's dad says Lizzie sounds like a lovesick moose when she sings with her headphones on. Moosey-Moose sounds like that every time when he sings!!! But don't tell Moosey-Moose I said that. He might not think it is funny.

I'm almost finished reading PATCHES. I'll write again soon.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear i want you top read a Magic Tree House book i t is called Dolphins at Daybreak it is a relly good book Sinceresly,Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepy Bear.I am reading Where The Red Fern Grows I think you should read it.Its a littel bit sad.So what have you been doing?I was going to go to the zoo on Sunday.but it wasin't so warm it was kind of windy.So my mom said that we can go on thius saturday.BEY FOR NOW:LIZBETH

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,

So when are you gonna go on a vacation again and where are you going to go to lets see........umm...what about San Diego it must be fun there too i bet and i realy want to go to California and back to my coutry too and its called the coutry of Vietnam and when i went back there i had a very cute puppy and its name is Meme and it is so cute.


sincerely,
Vy

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear i wish i see your website but i can't because i did't know the website to fine to see you so i just fine it. sinceresly,Renie

Anonymous said...

Dera Sleepy Bear,

Hi, Slepy Bear i miss you so much and Moosey-Moose too and even Mrs.Hunterand plaese tell Msr.Hunter that i said hi amd i miss her so much and even for Moosey-Moose.

Sincerely,

Vy