Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - THE MAGICIAN'S ELEPHANT

Hi Book Buddies,

Do you like THE MAGICIAN’S ELEPHANT? I like it because it’s a mystery story. I want to know what happened to Peter’s family. And I hope he finds his sister. It must be very lonely to have all your family members gone. Especially if you have to live with someone who is not very nice like Peter who has to live with Vilna Lutz. Even his name sounds mean.

Well, I looked up the word audacity. It means daring and bold.

I hope you write to me to tell me your favorite parts so far.

Let’s read chapters 4, 5, and 6 this week. I’ll check in with you later with some more new words.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear how are you today?
I'm in Mrs.Hunter's class and My name is Crystal and in Mrs.Hunter's
class we just started that book that you are reading for your book club called "The Magician's Elephant" It is really good! I think that the book is really cool to read it is really cool I think that the boys sister is alive and so is his mom and dad I like a story with a happy endind but will he the boy stand up to his gardian and go ask more questions ond wast the money the ond chanes to have food I think he will lision to his gardion and buy food then go to the fortion teller so he can be good but he wants to know if his sister is alive and so is his mom and dad is alive so he needes to find the girl elephant so she will tell him where to find his fanily I thind that it is veary sad that his parents died it is so so so so so so ssssssssaaaaaaaadddddddd!well bye for now see you later sleepy bear
sincerily,
crystal:D