Friday, December 4, 2009

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

Grace asked me if I am a bear that hibernates. Well, I do sleep a lot but I don't hibernate. But if you ask Moosey-Moose he would probably disagree with me because he doesn't think I do anything except sleep. I do lots of things, like I read books. I do chores. I make hot cocoa with whippy cream, I bake brownies. Oh, that reminds me. Grace gave me a recipe for banana cocoa! Maybe I'll try making that this weekend.

Well, I have to go now. Bye,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear.How are you feeling?Becuse am geting sick.I think it mite snow I like snow becuse I get some hot coco its so good!Don't you like the summer? I like it becuse I go swiming with my cuzin.Don't you go swiming.Christmas is coming.Under my tree are lots of peresents