Friday, May 20, 2011

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Book Buddies,

My book buddies in Mrs. A.’s class wrote to me with a list of tricky words from THE TALKING EGGS.

scold
spirit of do right
word of honor
backwoods
bramble bushes
gawked
corkscrew
plaited
hightailed
chased
modern
generous

This is a super long list. I know what scold means. That’s what happens when you do something you shouldn’t do and an adult gets mad at you. But not in a super mean way. Just enough so you know not to do it again. Psst… Moosey-Moose gets scolded a LOT! But don’t tell him I told you.

I hope you can help me with the other words on the list.

Oh, I want to say “Hello” and Thank You” to my friend Kylie. She wrote a super nice letter to me. Kylie, I think I used to have a monster under my bed, but Junie B. helped me solve that problem!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: